Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday, March 8 2007

I've been thinking and thinking about making out of writing something serious in my life.

Most of you already know that apparently, I have this odd passion for the film industry... and yes, I do appreciate a good directed movie, I'm a sucker for an awesome soundtrack and scripts make or break a movie... but, here's a confession I haven't made to anyone yet. Not even my concience.

I think I don't like movies that much... I mean, not enough to make them. Or maybe I do, I just don't know. You see, I've been thinking, and while doing that realizing, that my love for the film industry is more of an acquired taste from a couple of friends I had a long time ago. And the thing is, once my mind began developing around it, wow, it just felt right. I've always wanted to do something creative, and the many times I've "directed" something for like class and stuff, I always had a blast doing so and felt right in my element... But still, thinking about making that my life dream... well, no. I just couldn't picture myself doing it all my life. Or maybe yes, I just don't know.

However, writing. That's something that's always been a passion of mine. For lack of organization and whatever, I stopped doing so for quite some time. But when I find myself before a computer or a new sheet in my very-vintage-harriet-the-spy-notebooks there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

I feel selfish sometimes, because I always write about me. So maybe next time I'll write about something else. Maybe a movie, a cd, a moment in time or in whatever.

I most likely wont' write here for like a month or so, so I just want to leave whoever reads this with one last thought for your day.


"This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house." Ez 43:12

Figure it out. I'm doing so too.

1 comment:

abr said...

so... why is it again that you're not writing for a month?

ps. you could write scripts ;)