Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stranger than fiction

So this movie, let me just begin by saying that it is not like anything I've ever seen.

I found myself walking out of the theater feeling good about myself and about everything that's been going on around me.

It's a simple movie, "quiet" as someone in some random forum described it to be. It is quite, but touching on so many levels.

First of all, this is the most bizarre and unusual movie I've ever seen. It truly is stranger than fiction.

There's this moment in the movie, that I'm sure was very different for all of us experiencing the film, where you just get pulled in.

I could hardly breathe when the story was unfolding.

It's a clean movie... not clean as in "rated G"... more like when you go into a restaurant and there's no smoking allowed, so the air is nice and clean and when you leave you don't reek of cigarettes smoke. Yes, clean like that. Fresh.

It was so fresh it was almost overwhelming. It's about living and enjoying and I'm not really sure what, but boy was it nice to see something like that after so many cliched movies.

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy the process of life happening.

No comments: