Wednesday, March 14, 2007

sleepless in tampico

So I can't sleep, and it's been a while since I haven't been able to sleep quite like this. Because I'm not tired and I should be, being that last night I slept like 5 hours... probably more because I overslept, but it felt like five.

I've been trying really hard this past month to write something interesting, mind-shaking or even a bit inspiring. Boy has it been hard.

I don't want to rant because ranting is overrated now... I'm trying this new thing where I don't whine and I focus on the good side of things.

I don't have any deeper insight into my life right now... things are starting to build up again so I haven't any conclusions so far. But I'm getting there I guess.

There's some very good news in other aspects of my life and career, but I'm gonna hold on to that info until I'm rolling with it all and then I'll tell you all about it.

I debated with myself on not posting this entry, because it's so lame and all, but I will anyways.

Ohh, the spiderman trailer is awesome... and this coming from someone who HATES comicbook based movies... (I watch them anyways, but whatever) heh. I'll talk about it and what it means to me later.

No comments: