Saturday, March 24, 2007

You can't heal a wound if you don't let Him tear out the scab. or something like that

"Saul and Jonathan were beloved and pleasant in their lives,
And in their death they were not divided;
They were swifter than eagles,
They were stronger than lions.

O daughters of Israel, weep over Saul,
Who clothed you in scarlet, with luxury;
Who put ornaments of gold on your apparel.
How the mighty have fallen in the midst of the battle!

Jonathan was slain in your high places.
I am distressed for you, my brother Jonathan;
You have been very pleasant to me;
Your love to me was wonderful,
Surpassing the love of women." 2 Samuel 1:23-26


The same day Saul died was the day Jonathan died. They were tied together even though they were not one same person. The same day I turned in my enemy, my heart had to be turned in also. Both die so He can live.

Goodbye Saul, you will not be missed. Goodbye Jonathan. I'm letting you go now.