Friday, May 25, 2007

requests

- pictures of just about anyone and anything you'd think I like (so I can stick them in my walls) --- especially if it's a picture of you!

- my gray vans with the pink pain stains in them... I completely forgot to bring them and have nothing to wear with my "non-matching" outfits

- hugs-in-a-jar or something like that, because the lack of physical contact with ANYONE other than an occasional handshake is unsettling

- just general and random stuff to put in my walls

- love!!

heh. so today is my first day of "vacations" because I don't have class until Tuesday, so expect to hear all about it later on tonight

ohhh... and a hair brush because every time I go to the store I forget to buy it, so I've just totally done my hair with my fingers... yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mana, peinate. comprate un cepillo. te quiero muuuchooo