Wednesday, January 03, 2007

You are beautiful

I want to tell someone that she is beautiful, but I can't. I pray God does though


...


It takes standing on the sidelines of life and watching others play to understand how life is not about you. It's about you and Him, and He's the one holding the ball. You're the one just watching, smiling, knowing He'll win you over.

When I die, I want God to tell me that I loved Him all that I could've loved Him during my time here.

I don't want to die anytime soon though.

2 comments:

abr said...

Why can't you?


Hey, it's hard to keep up with you these days. Keep it coming. :)

sundancin' said...

jajajaja gracias.

porque es mi blog sister... it would be very stalkerish of me... pero ya lo hice... jajajaja... en anonymous comment!! :$ dude, I feel like such a stalker, it's ridonkulous!