Friday, April 27, 2007

Too hot

We were eating lunch at my house the other day, my mom was talking about global warming and how the earth is supposed to "end" in like the year 2100... unlike what they thought 20 years ago when they thought It'd be in like the year 3000...

"I'm gonna be dead by that time, but imagine Raulito (my 3 year old nephew), he's going to be alive"

then my brother chipped in by saying he'd be dead too by that time. To what I smartly replied

"Well, technically you can still be alive by that time... you'd be like 90"

he made a weird face and then just said

"Ugh no... I couldn't stand it... I'd be too hot"

2 comments:

abr said...

Actually Raulito would be like 96, and your brother would defintely be dead by then. :)

sundancin' said...

bueno. tendría 109 años. asi k TEEEEcnicamente, todavía podría estar vivo.