Thursday, February 15, 2007

old post

I think I've hit a breach, so I'm not going to let it go just now.

It seems the easiest thing to do is always just lose your limits. And when you think about it, it's really is as easy as jumping a two feet fence. You just do, and before you know it, you're already on the other side.
I've always had a hard time grasping the concept of limits. We can all go around blaming our parents for it. But it's only ourselves who live with that for the rest of our lifes. Or... yes, or. We can choose to live a life in which two feet picket fences symbolize the freedom in which we are able to forever enjoy life rather be "incarcerated" by real or imaginary walls.
It's as simple as this: a fence, a lamb, a desert. The lamb, refusing to be tied down by the alliusive wall decides to one day not go into the pen. By doing this, she actually believes that she is now free, rather a prisoner of circumstances, and begins to wander off, absobring

daunting
compelling


sometimes i feel like my thoughts actually try to drown me...

No comments: