Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My thoughs, well, most of them anyways

It's been a while since I've written something substantial, and truthfully I regret the past ranting entries, but we'll just leave 'em to show that we all have ups and downs... I said I was going to write more, but this month has been a crazy month. I found this article, that just about sums up my thoughts, mostly. It's about messy lives and facades and needing God and being overwhelmed and all that... so, if you're someone who would read MY entry on this blog, I really really think you should read this... I was considering saying something like "that's what I think I'm just a bit more evolved into it" but it would be lying. However, there are some things I don't relate too, you are free to take whatever you want... So, I can see it now, the mess, that is... and now I'm figuring out my way out of it. Step by step.

Here's to hoping I have time to write more at night when I'm done studying... because this time I actually have to.

No comments: